Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Things!

Ooooh! How I love adding new things to the store. :) Today I added these yummies:

This is Gibson. I'll admit he's my favorite out of our current batch of robot toys.

The little guys will love this monkey blankie. Soft & adorable!

A handmade card... this one is all dressed up for the party in a plaid flower & colorful numbers!


Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we're heading out to drive north for a visit with Grandma & Grandpa 'Gee. First we'll stop at the outlet mall, of course! It's on the way there. ;) Love that. The kids need clothes in the next sizes up, and Aaron has decided that he wants to dress like Dexter. Ben is SO excited to see his paternal grandparents... they recently moved away and he is still used to seeing them weekly like we used to. And I'm excited to just get away from the usual routine for a few days. It's nice to have time to relax with family and not have to worry about this or that. :)

So, the scoop I've gotten from other Etsy sellers is that February is slow. I'm alright with that! I'm learning the ropes, trying to find our niche, and keeping busy making new things for the shop... oh yeah, and being an at-home mom to my two crazy kiddos.

Thanks for reading today! Hope your Friday & weekend will be blissful.
-Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment