Monday, February 22, 2010

Woo-hoo!!! The shop is OPEN!

Yes, my friends... the shop is finally open! I am sitting here at my laptop just workin' away listing our items with such pride and joy swelling up in my heart. Our works of love... *sigh* growing up so fast... leaving the nest...

LOL!

Seriously, though. We HOPE they will "leave the nest" and find a home soon. See that BIG red square on the left that says "visit the shop"? Click it and check out our Etsy shop if you have a minute, of course it will only take a minute because I only have 2 items listed right now... hahaha. :) But don't worry, before the day is over I will have more. And then tomorrow there will be more. And so on... ;)

And if you REALLY love us (or even if you barely know us) please sign up for our fancy-schmancy E-mail Newsletter! I crafted up something really pretty and I'd love to share it with you... of course, you can always unsubscribe if you decide it's not something you want in your inbox. The Newsletter will be sent every couple of weeks and includes special offers only for subscribers. The form to sign up is on the left hand column of the blog.

Alrighty! Back to work for me! More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. great job! sign me up for the newsletter too. cant wait til some of your paintings are up in the shop.

    ReplyDelete