Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meet Brook...

I think I look like a cheeseball in this photo... unfortunately I really do look like this.

Hi! I'm Brook... 99% of the time I'm the one typing here on the blog. Actually, 100% of the time. :) But soon to be 99% because I plan on teaching Mom how to blog. Wish me luck!

Today is my turn to share a little bit of random information about myself and tomorrow you'll read all about Joan (Mom). Call it "breaking the ice" or what have you. :)

When I'm being creative I make: Mostly scrapbook pages but I also enjoy making watercolor or gouache paintings, acrylic paintings on canvas, cards, computer graphics...

What CD is in your CD player right now? I'm very into Pandora lately. My station has a lot of Better Than Ezra, Sting, Cold Play, and The Fray-type stuff.

Which is worse? Being in a place that is too loud or too quiet? Too quiet! Can't stand it. If I didn't LOVE Target so much I would never shop there because it is sooo quiet (no overhead music). Have you noticed that? I always feel obligated to fill the silence.

Something I'd love to learn how to do: Be tidy. Be patient. Be health-conscious.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hmmm... probably red-violet.

What is your favorite drink, alcoholic or non alcoholic? Alcoholic: Mojito Non-Alcoholic: iced Mocha's from S-bux

If you could be any animal what would you be? I'm trying not to go too deep with this, but I think I would be a Bear. Tough, strong, social, determined, likes to hibernate, fuzzy-wuzzy... :)

Something I need to do MORE: Sleep. That would be nice.

If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you spend it doing? See above.

You run in to a friend while out shopping. Where are you? Unfortunately, probably the grocery store! :) I would like to say a craft store, Macy's or Brighton...

Something I need to do LESS: Eat. But I like it too much.

List two bad habits that you have: I am a nail-biter. Yes, I admit it. It's a nervous habit. Also I am loud and outspoken. I need to work on the volume sometimes.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Butter Pecan.

What is your crafting medium of choice? Patterned papers! Paints in every hue. Pretty things that sparkle.... anything with delicious colors.

Something that inspires me: My children, their toys and clothes, sharing ideas with my husband, looking at & enjoying God's creation, and work by people who follow their artistic passion without abandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment