Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Meet Joan

She hates this picture of herself but I think she's beautiful.

When I'm being creative I make: Dolls, toys, bags, blankets, aprons, quilts, and just about anything I can make with a sewing machine and fabric

What CD is in your CD player right now? I have six in my CD player in my car right now. I know I have Go Fish and Philadelphia Chicken's (for the grandchildren of course), Third Day, Casting Crowns, and I can't remember what else because to be honest I'm into talk radio right now.

Which is worse? Being in a place that is too loud or too quiet? I'd have to say too loud.

Something I'd love to learn how to do: I've always wanted to learn to speed read. There are so many books I want to read and not enough time to read them all. I actually bought a book about learning to speed read but I never finished the first chapter. hmmm

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be the blueish green one or the greenish blue one.

What is your favorite drink, alcoholic or non alcoholic? Grapefruit juice...the non-alcoholic kind.

If you could be any animal what would you be? A Cheetah because they are fast. I would like to do things faster so I could get more done. I'm starting to see a pattern here, are you?

Something I need to do MORE: I need to dust more. Who can keep up with dust? I'd have to do it every day....and then I'd never get anything done. There I go again!

If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you spend it doing? I would spend it in my sewing room, there's never enough time to sew!

You run in to a friend while out shopping. Where are you? I am in the grocery store....ugh

Something I need to do LESS: Think about all the things I want to do and don't do.

List two bad habits that you have: Procrastinating and watching TV. It's all starting to make sense.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Butter Pecan

What is your crafting medium of choice? Fabric

Something that inspires me: Books, magazines, patterns, and creative people

No comments:

Post a Comment