Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sending Some Love : Tuesdays

Since opening our shop, I realize more than ever how important it is to not only promote yourself but to also promote other Etisans (Etsy sellers) that you admire. This act of putting someone out there and "sending love" their way can only be a good thing for the success of Etsy in general. And what goes around comes around, right? ;)

So, I decided to send some love to another Etsy shop every Tuesday. Won't this be fun??? I have a huge list of them just waiting to share...

Sending Some Love to:
Oh Hello Friend

Her stuff is amazingly simple and cute. Just my style. :) I adore this umbrella necklace. It would be great for me since I do love the rain... and it's even raining outside today!


let it rain - antique brass umbrella necklace.
and how pretty are these hair pins???

candi(ed) - lovely vintage hair pin set.


Visit the blog here: http://ohhellofriend.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. ohhh like these. i just ordered some jewelry off etsy last night. :) cant wait to receive it. i am going to try the newsletter thing again.

    ReplyDelete