Friday, March 5, 2010

Been Busy...

We've been busy busy busy! :)

Newly listed:







Hmmm... Where do I start? Let me first tell you that although our shop is hardly a full page we are working on new stuff everyday. Also, there are items just sitting here waiting for me to list. I'm doing it slowly... perhaps too slow at times!

More ROBOTS are in the works!!! YES! :) On Thursday, Mom and I sat in the sewing room and made a big mess. Haha. We have some new robots planned out in new colors and patterns. They are going to be SO cute, and we just know you will love them. Robots with a bit of spunk, in orange/blue/red/yellow, green and blue, another girl robot... oooh. Wait till you see. I will post some sneak peeks as we sew them & stuff them.

Also, for Spring we are introducing our next handmade original plush toy. A bunny rabbit unlike any your eyes have ever seen! That little fuzzy hopper bunny will steal your heart! Beware! ;)

Finally, the scrapbook pages are coming. They are! I have been busy setting up shop but now that I'm in the groove of things I will get back to the paper crafts this week. Look forward to seeing some Spring/Easter, Earthy/Organic, and Robot themed pages for photos of your kids (or beloved friends, pets, and family members).

I'm toying with the idea that it would be fun to do some small paintings for the shop as well, but I'm looking into printing options to make it more affordable than having to sell the original. Once I've looked into that, there will be some art available as well.

Well, if you made it all the way to the end of this update you are awesome! Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and say "hi". You know, so I don't start feeling like I'm having a conversation with myself into an empty room. Because I have NO idea what that's like. ;) LOL.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. "hi" i made it to the end of the post. cant wait to see the little bunny and of course your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good friend Bonnie! I love your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read the whole thing also, love all youve got going on. just a little jealous you and mom make messes and cute robots, bunnies and so on together. love the pictures of you and mom. beautiful ladies!!

    ReplyDelete